Or you can always talk to us directly in the chat
A static password is required for online purchases, during the checkout. It serves as an additional security measure. You will need to set it, before you can make purchases online.
Where is it asked?
When you make purchases within EU, it is required to have SCA (Strong Customer Authentication) and you will be asked to enter your static password.
Can I change it?
Yes, you can always change your static password. Static password must meet the following criteria:
- Have minimum 8 characters
- Have Maximum 30 characters
- Must contain at least 1 number
- Must contain at least 1 lower case letter
- Must contain 1 upper case letter
- Must not include more than 3 consecutive repeatable characters.
And here is how you do it:
- Go to “Card Manage” settings
- Click on “Change static password”
- Enter a new password that matches criteria